About Ritu Jain!

New Delhi, India
I am Ritu Jain,48 years and happily married . I live in Delhi. A Housewife who is a Psychology Hons. Graduate and wants to bring cheer and smile to every person who does not have one.Being creative is my lifeline. I am very happy today that I have launched my own Blog, to share my poems,thoughts,experiences and various colors in my life.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I aspire to soar very high,
To surpass all expectations and touch the sky,
I want t achieve glory and make my future bright,
And run as fast as the speed of light,
I don't want to be another face in the crowd,
And I wish to make my parents proud,
This is my inspiration of life,
Which I want to face without any strife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

 
Clicky Web Analytics