About Ritu Jain!

New Delhi, India
I am Ritu Jain,48 years and happily married . I live in Delhi. A Housewife who is a Psychology Hons. Graduate and wants to bring cheer and smile to every person who does not have one.Being creative is my lifeline. I am very happy today that I have launched my own Blog, to share my poems,thoughts,experiences and various colors in my life.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Lovely Pet Dog ...Cizu...



I,have a lovely and darling Dog...Cizu...without whom the sun does not rise, nor it sets.Oh!! What a wonderful creature..He gives love to everybody and receives much more.Cizu rules everybody's Heart in our House.The most we talk about each other is him. He is a noble gentle soul who loves all.May God Bless him.!!

But no mistake guys and gals...he can rip apart anyone too!!!Have a look!!

1 comment:

Brighten your life through gayatri sadhna said...

Wow! Lovely pic of sweet darling Cizu, He is certainly the best and a noble soul that loves all! He didn't forget me even after so many years and ate prasad(katyaani temple's)with great joy.May God bless him.

Little sis

 
Clicky Web Analytics