About Ritu Jain!

New Delhi, India
I am Ritu Jain,48 years and happily married . I live in Delhi. A Housewife who is a Psychology Hons. Graduate and wants to bring cheer and smile to every person who does not have one.Being creative is my lifeline. I am very happy today that I have launched my own Blog, to share my poems,thoughts,experiences and various colors in my life.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Miracles are God's nature.Wherever prayer goes on sincerely with love-with no other demands-these things will automatically happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to confess that i generally get bored to learn the whole thing however i feel you possibly can add some value. Bravo !
hey all, I was simply checkin’ out this blog and I actually admire the idea of the article, and have nothing to do, so if anybody want to to have an engrossing convo about it, please contact me on AIM, my name is heather smith
Just killing some in between class time on Digg and I discovered your article . Not usually what I favor to read about, but it was absolutely price my time. Thanks.


Micardis cheap | cheapest prices for Micardis online

 
Clicky Web Analytics