About Ritu Jain!

New Delhi, India
I am Ritu Jain,48 years and happily married . I live in Delhi. A Housewife who is a Psychology Hons. Graduate and wants to bring cheer and smile to every person who does not have one.Being creative is my lifeline. I am very happy today that I have launched my own Blog, to share my poems,thoughts,experiences and various colors in my life.

Friday, June 18, 2010


"Should I look in my mirror and observe those signs of wear and tear.It's no use wishing for the reflection that once I saw.In a few years from now I'll look even older,so today I have something to be glad about.Even now my cup is half-full."

1 comment:

•▬●๋•MtVs sHiNiNg StArz●๋•▬• °ღ•汉汉♀ said...

very optimistic.
tells us to accept the appaling reality and not live in the world of illusions.

 
Clicky Web Analytics