About Ritu Jain!

New Delhi, India
I am Ritu Jain,48 years and happily married . I live in Delhi. A Housewife who is a Psychology Hons. Graduate and wants to bring cheer and smile to every person who does not have one.Being creative is my lifeline. I am very happy today that I have launched my own Blog, to share my poems,thoughts,experiences and various colors in my life.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Past Year's Experience in these very Days!!

[28th March,2008 ]I am very happy and thankful to God , the Doctors...and my Family...who helped me to recover and recuperate from my Typhoid and Dengue Fever,,,exactly a year back in 2008.....I am sharing some moments from that forgettable time in my life....

( All the incidences are in present tense,as they are directly taken from Diary entries)


Day 1 : 28th March,2008 Place : Max Hospital

""हस्पताल के लंबे गलियारे में व्हीलचेयर पर बैठी हूँ मैं, विश्वास नही होता ! मेरे पीछे वार्ड बॉय चल रहा था | ऐसालग रहा था कि जैसे धरती कि पूरी तस्वीर ही बदल गई हो| दुःख से करहाते देखे कई लोग , कुछ लहू से लथपथ भी , लोगों कि चीखे और आहें मुझे परेशान कर रही थी| फिर मैंने सोचा कि शायद भगवान् ने मुझे मेरे सुखों और सुविधाओं को याद दिलाने के लिए यहाँ भेजा है, जो हम अक्सर भूल जाते हैं|""


No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics